Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
• Develop web sites that interface with back-end databases
• Translate and prepare analytic data into visual and insightful reports for clients
• Report about our work to our product and marketing teams by using data to support our wins, find areas of improvement, and explore the endless possibilities of what we can build
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards
• Work independently with minimum supervision and be a valuable contributor in an interactive team environment
• Share technical knowledge with the rest of the team
• Google Analytics, Social Analytics, and Google my Business experience is important
• Must be highly motivated and detail-oriented
Anticipated Start Date: as soon as possible
Please send your resume and portfolio link to: email@example.com
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017