Inventory Management Software
Inventory Management Software is an application to allow customers to place orders and gain visibility into your inventory levels. Customers have the ability to view warehouse inventory on-hand levels, place orders and request additional products. Your business can manage the orders from customers and keep the inventories stocked at your supply warehouses. Screens are straight-forward and simple to navigate with additional customer service data that can be incorporated into the system, so your customers will know who their reps are and how to contact them.
It requires nothing more than a website and a database server on your end and just a web browser for your customers to use.
Inventory Management Software features include:
- Maintain a Database of Products, Warehouse Locations, and Inventories
- Manage Customer Accounts, Orders, and Customer Representatives
- Create Customer Accounts - shipping, billing
- Customer Level Access to Warehouses
- Browsing and Searching Products
- Customer Service Representative Contacts
- Build Orders from Warehouses
- Track Orders after placement
- Monitor Warehouse Inventory Levels
- Automated Notifications (example: low level of product at warehouse, customer order)
- Quick Download/Upload for Inventories and Orders
Contact Quadsimia to learn more about Inventory Management Software.
Is there any special software I need to install on my computer to manage my orders and inventory?
All you need is a web browser and an internet connection. You will be able to manage your online orders, inventory and so much more at your office or on the go.
What Can Quadsimia Do For You
- Provide you with software to allow customers to place orders.
- Let you & your customers view inventory on-hand levels.
- Help you track customer orders and your warehouse inventory.