Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Pam brings over 13 years' worth of experience in the field of public relations, as well as a vast knowledge of social media marketing. Pam will work with Quadsimia's clients to piece together digital campaigns, help promote their businesses, and take online branding to the next level.
Pam received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design from SUNY Fredonia and is currently working on her Master's in Mass Communications at Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
Pam is an active leader and member of the community, serving at the executive level on both the Greater Utica Chamber Board of Directors and the Rotary Club of Utica Board of Directors. She is a past recipient of the Genesis Group's Striving for Success award and also the Greater Utica Sunrise Rotary's Pride of Workmanship Award.
In her spare time, Pam enjoys golfing, yoga, and spending time with her husband, Rich, and daughter, Cameron. She and her family reside in New Hartford, NY.
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017