Wine All You Want 2017
The House of the Good Shepherd aims to be the leading provider of treatment, education, and support services to the children and families of the community that they serve. They believe that the most appropriate setting to raise children is within a safe and nurturing family and practice this belief through their various programs, including Foster Care, Continued Care, Crisis Respite, and Health Services, among many others. The House of the Good Shepherd is one of a few agencies that are Sanctuary Certified and Joint Commissioned Accredited by the Sanctuary Institute in Yonkers, New York . For more information, or to make a donation, please visit their website: http://www.hgs-utica.com/.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017