Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Since 1961, it has been the Lewis family's passion to build quality custom built homes, and now also focusing on apartments for the greater Utica area. Joseph C. Lewis, the father/founder, started not only a successful business, but also, a family here in the Central New York. The eldest son, Joseph C. Lewis II, continued the business with his brothers until his passing in 2005. Years later, the four remaining Lewis brothers, Mike, Dan, Luke, & Mark, have continued the building and developing of apartments, which they currently own. Lewiston Properties manages over 350 units of luxury townhouse and ranch-style rental apartments in multiple communities in Central New York. Lewis Custom Homes Inc., an award winning company, continues to demonstrate strong commitment to their customers and community. Sitting on multiple boards, granting scholarships to local high-achieving students, and an overall attitude of giving describes the four Lewis Brothers philanthropy in the Mohawk Valley. With a rich history of success, the Lewis Brothers continue to use their expertise to grow the business and make living easier for families in the Mohawk Valley.
For more information, visit their website- http://lewistonpropertiescny.com/.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017