Quadsimia is always looking for intelligent and motivated individuals who have a background in computer science, software engineering, graphic design, network technologies, and business.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Employer Matching Retirement Plan
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Additional Disability to age 65
- Flexible Work Hours
- Available Group Health Insurance Benefits
Quadsimia is interested in establishing student work block programs with local schools and colleges. If individuals or academic institutions are interested in setting up an internship, please contact us.
Quadsimia actively seeks strategic alliances with other firms who can offer complimentary products or services for the mutual benefit of both organizations and our customer-bases. If you have a proposal for a partnership with Quadsimia, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
If you are a Web Site Developer or Internet Technology specialist who maintains a client base, you may be interested in partnering with Quadsimia.
Our development partners maintain their own clientele, while utilizing Quadsimia's underlying technology, infrastructure and support services to expand their business.
- Offer more services to current or prospective clients.
- Take on more complex projects.
- Save on service discounts offered exclusively to Quadsimia Development Partners.
- Opportunities for subcontracted projects through our Development Partners Network.
Developers who are interested in our Partner Program should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief statement of your capabilities and interests.
Individuals can email résumés to email@example.com or mail to Quadsimia, LLC., 587 Main Street, Suite 200, New York Mills, NY, 13417.