Quadsimia Helps Local Businesses Wield "The Power of Facebook"
The Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center is located on the campus of the State University of New York Institute of Technology (SUNY Poly), and serves Fulton, Herkimer, Madison, Lewis, and Oneida Counties. They provide expert management and technical assistance to help assure the success of small business ventures. Through 24 campus-based regional centers and 50 outreach offices, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) can apply the resources of university, private sector, and government to solve business problems and foster entrepreneurship.
This was the first of a series of upcoming events in the area featuring the internet technology company. Three additional Facebook workshops will be held in Rome, Little Falls, and Clinton on 10/18, 10/25, and 11/29 (respectively), each presented by Quadsimia's Project Manager and Social Media Manager Kandi Humpf. For more information on these and other upcoming events, visit https://sunypoly.edu/sbdc/ for a full listing.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017