American Heart Association & Quadsimia LLC Working Together
The grand prize winner gets to choose one of these 10 vehicles: Chevrolet Cruze LT Sedan, Ford Mustang V6 Coupe, Honda Accord LX, Ford Fusion SE, Hyundai Sonata GLS, Jeep Compass Sport 4x4, Dodge Grand Caravan SE, Nissan Juke SV AWD, Subaru Impreza Sedan or a Harley-Davidson Street Glide. First place winner receives a $500 gas card and the second place winner receives a $250 gas card, both from Fastrac Markets.
QuadCommerce is a powerful, but simple e-commerce solution that can get your business selling products and services in less than a day. QuadCommerce offers a number of features, such as, iPhone support, Point-of-Sale orders, partial payments and credits, showcase deals, order pipeline, address verification system, customer quotes, pdf invoices, improved store search, and many more.
The American Heart Association's 10 of Hearts Drive Away Drawing is co-sponsored by Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corporation and Preferred Mutual. You may enter the contest by purchasing a raffle ticket for the contest between October 2, 2014 and March 7, 2015, or until all tickets are sold. Qualifying for the grand prize will be determined by one random drawing on March 7, 2015.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have more than 120 years combined experience in website design, development, social media, search engine optimization, engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia, business acquisition and valuation. Quadsimia also leads the way in introducing businesses to the newest technologies related to the web.
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017
- HHCP Celebrates 20 Years of Health Care Service, 20 Years of Caring with New Responsive Site
Feb. 22, 2017
- A New Way of Looking at Websites with CABVI
Jan. 31, 2017
- Quadsimia Helps Upstate Sports Charities Level the Playing Field for Area Youths
Dec. 29, 2016