Quadsimia LLC Sponsors Wine in the Park
Quadsimia LLC is sponsoring Wine In the Park from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, August 26 at F.T. Proctor Park Lily Pond, in Utica, NY. The purpose of the event is to introduce the rich heritage of the Utica Park Systems to the Catalyst Group of the Mohawk Valley. The Catalyst Group is the young professional subgroup of the Greater Utica Chamber of Commerce, with approximately 150 members.
It is an opportunity for the young professionals to learn about what Central New York Conservancy does to maintain the Utica Park Systems, sample wine and learn about the historical designation of the F.T. Proctor Park.
Parking is available in the F.T. Proctor Lot off Rutger Street and along the drive leading to the Lot. The Lily Pond is just past the Pavilion. Attendees should use the stone staircase closest to the Parking Lot to reach the Lily Pond.
Quadsimia LLC's support as a Catalyst Wine and Garden sponsor enables the Central New York Conservancy Inc. to continue to restore and preserve the Utica Parks System.
Quadsimia LLC provides Website Design and Development, Mobile Apps and Websites, E-Commerce Online Stores, Systems Integration, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, and Web Analytics. We are located in scenic Central New York, with clients based throughout the United States.
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017
- HHCP Celebrates 20 Years of Health Care Service, 20 Years of Caring with New Responsive Site
Feb. 22, 2017
- A New Way of Looking at Websites with CABVI
Jan. 31, 2017
- Quadsimia Helps Upstate Sports Charities Level the Playing Field for Area Youths
Dec. 29, 2016