Q Works with Faxton St. Luke's to help Stomp Out Cancer
In addition to calling during the March 26 Faxton St. Luke's Stomp Out Cancer Telethon, people also have the ability to place donations at anytime by going to the online donation form designed and developed by Quadsimia at stompoutcancer.quadsimia.com.
Gifts made this year will help support Phase II of the redesign of their Outpatient Infusion Unit. The project will focus on healing design elements working to restore balance to the mind, body and spirit through each of the five senses. To learn more about Stomp Out Cancer, visit faxtonstlukes.com/stomp-out-cancer.
Quadsimia is located in New York Mills, N.Y. and specializes in software development, database application development, website design and development, and e-commerce solutions - See more at: quadsimia.com
- Web Designer/Developer Wanted!
Feb. 16, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017