Quadsimia Teams Up to Help Promote Utica!
Earlier this year, Quadsimia teamed up with Rick Short to help create an online platform specifically designed to promote positive developments happening within Utica, NY. The website is programmed to pull uplifting and inspiring news feeds and stories from local organizations and websites.
The website, with the theme 'All Good Things in #UticaNY', can be visited at http://www.uticarocks.com.
Quadsimia is committed to being involved and supporting the local community. We are always interested in charities, not-for-profit organizations, and projects that benefit the Mohawk Valley. For a complete listing of the local organizations that we sponsor, please visit our Community Projects page.
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017