Quadsimia Teams Up to Help Promote Utica!
Earlier this year, Quadsimia teamed up with Rick Short to help create an online platform specifically designed to promote positive developments happening within Utica, NY. The website is programmed to pull uplifting and inspiring news feeds and stories from local organizations and websites.
The website, with the theme 'All Good Things in #UticaNY', can be visited at http://www.uticarocks.com.
Quadsimia is committed to being involved and supporting the local community. We are always interested in charities, not-for-profit organizations, and projects that benefit the Mohawk Valley. For a complete listing of the local organizations that we sponsor, please visit our Community Projects page.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017