Q Web Designer Wins Roller Derby
(ok.. not a Roller Derby .... no skates were put on...but a contest for Roller Derby)
Quadsimia's very own senior graphics and web designer, Rob Perry, has earned himself another honor. To our clients who know Rob's work, you know the guy lives, eats, and dreams graphics design. That's why no one here at the Q was surprised when we learned about his latest accomplishment.
Rob had entered a contest to design a logo for a Central NY Women's roller derby team - the Blue Collar Betties. His work (pictured here) was chosen out of all the entries that were submitted. The new team logo will now be used on all of the team's marketing and merchandise materials..
Way to go Rob! Now if we can just get you on some skates....
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017