You never want to tell your customers "No more questions." because you are out of answers for them. Instead, how about asking them "No more answers?", because you already have a database of questions ready and waiting to support them.
With "KnowMore Answers", a knowledgebase product developed by Quadsimia, you can have a data rich online support resource for your customers. What better way to provide self-help to customers for documentation, frequently asked questions, and other support materials?
With KnowMore Answers customers can:
- Register a Knowledgebase Account
- Ask both Private and Public Questions
- Browse and Search the Database for Answers
- Ask new Questions
- Follow Questions and Answers that are Posted
- Download Documents
- Be Notified of Updates to their Questions
- Provide Ratings Feedback for Information
With KnowMore Answers your business can:
- Easily Update the Questions and Answers Database
- Respond Privately to a Specific Customer
- Post Public Answers for All Customers to view
- Build Documentation Libraries
- Categorize Information for easy browsing
- Attach Media to Answers
- Build Customer Response Teams for Notifications of new questions
- Generate and Review Knowledgebase Statistic Reports
What is a KnowledgeBase?
A knowledge base is a centralized repository for information: a public library or a database of related information about a particular subject.