Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Maggie will work directly with our clients and members of the Quadsimia team, to ensure that projects are on track to meet their deadlines, as well as maintain a strong client relationship, provide support and marketing strategies. She will also help provide the team of web designers and developers with the resources they need throughout projects.
Maggie's previous experience includes more than 15 years of marketing management. She also has experience in brand development & management, budget development & management, internet marketing, analytics, and more. Maggie obtained her Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration at the University of Charleston.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have years of experience in website design, development, social media marketing, search engine optimization, engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia.
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017