Raising the Bar with ROPS
The National ROPS Rebate Program (NRRP) is a voluntary program that provides rebates to farmers for approximately 70% of the cost of purchasing and installing a ROPS (Rollover Protective Structure; rollbar) kit for their tractor(s). Working to prevent tractor-related injuries and deaths in US agriculture by developing and implementing collaborative, stakeholder-driven, evidence-based solutions, the National Tractor Safety Coalition (NTSC) is a multi-sector workgroup focused on expanding the current state-based ROPS Rebate Programs into a National ROPS Rebate Program.
With over a decade's worth of research invested into the National ROPS Rebate Program, and an extensive list of members representing organizations from across the United States, the Coalition is working to raise sufficient funds for rebates, making the National ROPS Rebate Program available to all US farmers who wish to retrofit tractors.
Quadsimia is excited to be working on a new website development project for the New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health (NYCAMH) – another affiliate of the Bassett Healthcare Network.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017