HHCP Celebrates 20 Years of Health Care Service, 20 Years of Caring with New Responsive Site
In 1996, Home-Health Care Partners received its license to provide private home care services and now serves nine counties in upstate New York. Home-Health Care Partners' mission is "to give the very best care possible to people who need help at home and in the community." They provide medical services, end-of-life care, and non-medical services anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours a day for brief or extended periods when needed. As a not-for-profit, experienced home care agency with many talents, they are excited to enter their 20th year of service.
The new responsive website for Home-Health Care Partners is a convenient way for users to obtain information about at-home services. All services listed on the home page exist to give help, safety, and compassion to those in need. Home-Health Care Partners strive to answer all questions regarding home care- when searching a question about health care, users will be directed quickly to the specific related question. A new appealing look and feel to the responsive website makes it easy for those looking for health care at home to find the answers they need. Visit the Home-Health Care Partners' new responsive website to learn more: http://www.newyorkhealthcare.com/.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017