Quadsimia Helps Upstate Sports Charities Level the Playing Field for Area Youths
As a non-profit organization, Upstate Sports Charities provides families in need of financial assistance for their children to participate in youth athletic programs. Where many school districts are forced to adopt a "pay to participate" model for school athletic programs, Upstate Sports Charities works directly with athletic directors of local area school districts to involve the children of families that cannot afford to pay this fee.
Upstate Sports Charities' vision is to encourage and promote the health and well-being of children through youth athletic programs. The positive benefits of participating in sports activities are many and include physical development, weight control, improved endurance and perseverance, developed teamwork skills, lessons in discipline, healthy competition, guidance, self-esteem boosts, and building character. With 57% of children between the ages of 6 and 17 years old participating in at least one after-school extracurricular activity, the local support is greatly needed and appreciated. You can visit the new responsive website for Upstate Sports Charities here: http://upstatesportscharities.org/.
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017