American Heart Association Honors Quadsimia with Friend of Heart Award
The Greater Utica Division of the American Heart Association is part of the national health organization whose mission is building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. The AHA provides public health education, is the nation's leader in CPR education training, and strives to help people understand the importance of healthy lifestyle choices.
Quadsimia received the Friend of Heart award in recognition for their creation, development, and maintenance of the American Heart Association's Have a Heart Half Marathon event website. The site was built using Quadsimia's customized e-commerce solution, QuadCommerce. A simple, powerful, and comprehensive e-commerce solution, QuadCommerce allows businesses to have their customized online store up and running in a single day.
The Have a Heart Half Marathon is a 13.1 mile road race that starts at General William Floyd Elementary School in Holland Patent, NY and finishes at Utica College in Utica, NY. Its first event took place on Saturday, March 5th 2016.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have years of experience in website design, development, social media marketing, search engine optimization, engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017