Quadsimia Helps Local Businesses become Google Friendly
The Google workshop event, hosted by Judy Wolf of the Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center was part of Google's "Let's Put our Cities on the Map" campaign. This Campaign focuses on getting local business information on Google Search and Maps; getting them, "on the map". Contributors to this event's panel included Quadsimia's Kandi Humpf, Brockett Creative Group's Scott Mathias, Site-Seeker's Carl Pfranger, and MPW Marketing's Allison Liesch.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have more than 120 years combined experience in website design, development, social media, search engine optimization, engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia, business acquisition and valuation. Quadsimia also leads the way in introducing businesses to the newest technologies related to the web.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017