Jamie McNeil Welcomed as New Web Developer at Quadsimia
Jamie will be responsible for maintaining websites using HTML, PHP and CSS; developing websites from start to finish; keyword research for search engine optimization; analytic reports; and social media strategies and implementation.
Jamie's previous experience includes a web design internship at The Graphic Hive and a federal work-study position at SUNY Polytechnic Institute as a web designer and photographer. She has experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, content management systems, graphic design, photography, and responsive web development. She is pursuing her Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Information Design at SUNY Polytechnic Institute and will graduate in Spring of 2016.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have more than 120 years combined experience in engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia, business acquisition and valuation. Quadsimia also leads the way in introducing businesses to the newest technologies related to the web.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017