Quadsimia Welcomes Dan Dellecese as New Assistant Project Manager/Social Media Support
Dan will be responsible for maintaining websites using HTML, PHP, and CSS; analytic reports; and social media strategies and implementation. He will also be assisting with project management and organization.
Dan's previous experience includes over 5 years as an in-house graphic designer at ConMed Corporation's Utica headquarters, and 10 years as a freelance graphic designer with experience in digital design, illustration, merchandise design, photography, and more. Dan received his Bachelor's degree in Marketing from SUNY Oswego and his Associate's degree in Graphic Design from Mohawk Valley Community College. He currently resides in Vernon Center, NY with his wife, Tara, and their son, Parker.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have more than 120 years combined experience in engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia, business acquisition and valuation. Quadsimia also leads the way in introducing businesses to the newest technologies related to the web.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017