Kandi Humpf Welcomed as New Project Manager/Social Media Manager
Kandi will be responsible for the management of website development projects, using communication, planning and organization. She will advocate for the client, and manage their expectations to align with the scope of the project and deliverables. Kandi will be responsible for scheduling each project into Quadsimia's pipeline and making sure projects are completed on-time, on budget and to Quadsimia's high standards. She will report directly to the Director of Business Development, Rocco Fernalld, and the partners.
Kandi's previous experience includes more than 10 years with website development project management, Internet marketing consulting and web/application development. She received her associate's degree from Utica School of Commerce and resides in New York Mills.
Quadsimia's operations are headquartered in scenic Central New York, but we apply the latest technologies to reach beyond our geographic location to clients around the globe. We have more than 120 years combined experience in engineering, software development, computer science, system analysis and integration, graphic design and multimedia, business acquisition and valuation. Quadsimia also leads the way in introducing businesses to the newest technologies related to the web.
- Web Designer/Developer Wanted!
Feb. 16, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017