Quadsimia Promotes Rocco Fernalld to Director of Business Development
As Director of Business Development, Rocco Fernalld is responsible for the development and execution of business plans. He will focus on keeping Quadsimia competitive by penetrating new markets and identifying new business opportunities in addition to maintaining and growing existing business.
Rocco's previous experience includes more than 12 years at Quadsimia, starting with Graphic Design for one year, promoted to Graphic Design/Office Manager for two years, and promoted again to Project Manager for the last nine years. He received his associate's degree in Graphic Design and Advertising from Mohawk Valley Community College and his bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from SUNY Fredonia. Rocco lives with his wife, Melissa, and their son, Rocco, in Utica.
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017