Q Stations Help Boilermaker Sell Medals
The Boilermaker is calling the area where the medals will be sold "Q Stations." Each "Q Station" will be outfitted with medals and an iPad that will process sales, sponsored by Quadsimia.
The desire to reach more people at the Brewery was how the idea of the "Q Station" was born. Tim Reed, the Boilermaker Executive Director said, "The crowd at the Post Race Party is so large, it makes it hard for people to navigate their way to any one location. Quadsimia has given us technology that is moving us to the people."
There will be 4 "Q Stations" at the Post Race Party.
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017