Q Stations Help Boilermaker Sell Medals
The Boilermaker is calling the area where the medals will be sold "Q Stations." Each "Q Station" will be outfitted with medals and an iPad that will process sales, sponsored by Quadsimia.
The desire to reach more people at the Brewery was how the idea of the "Q Station" was born. Tim Reed, the Boilermaker Executive Director said, "The crowd at the Post Race Party is so large, it makes it hard for people to navigate their way to any one location. Quadsimia has given us technology that is moving us to the people."
There will be 4 "Q Stations" at the Post Race Party.
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017