Check Out Who the Q Is Sponsoring Now
Quadsimia has designed, developed and donated the website for the Thomas M. Lindsey Memorial Youth Athletic League. The Thomas M. Lindsey Memorial Youth Athletic League, a part of the second-year Utica RBI program, is a Major League Baseball youth outreach program designed to increase participation and interest in baseball and softball among underserved youth.
The RBI concept was developed by former major leaguer and scout John Young, and Major League Baseball assumed control of the program in 1991 with the assistance of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
The web site, which can be found at http://utica-rbi.com, contains news, information, schedules, scores and pictures.
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017