Check Out Who the Q Is Sponsoring Now
Quadsimia has designed, developed and donated the website for the Thomas M. Lindsey Memorial Youth Athletic League. The Thomas M. Lindsey Memorial Youth Athletic League, a part of the second-year Utica RBI program, is a Major League Baseball youth outreach program designed to increase participation and interest in baseball and softball among underserved youth.
The RBI concept was developed by former major leaguer and scout John Young, and Major League Baseball assumed control of the program in 1991 with the assistance of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
The web site, which can be found at http://utica-rbi.com, contains news, information, schedules, scores and pictures.
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017
- HHCP Celebrates 20 Years of Health Care Service, 20 Years of Caring with New Responsive Site
Feb. 22, 2017
- A New Way of Looking at Websites with CABVI
Jan. 31, 2017
- Quadsimia Helps Upstate Sports Charities Level the Playing Field for Area Youths
Dec. 29, 2016