Quadsimia Donates to Local Organization
Recently, Quadsimia donated their online services to the Friends of the Utica Armory. Simply stated, the Friends of the Utica Armory's mission is to preserve the rich historical heritage of the Utica Armory and to support the efforts of the soldiers, and their families, of the New York Army National Guard companies that call the Utica Armory their home base.
Quadsimia felt that this was a great opportunity to give back to those soldiers, and their families, who have protected and served our nation for so many years. With that said, we are proud to sponsor and be associated with such a dedicated local organization.
The new website for the Friends of the Utica Armory was launched in late November. Please click here to visit the website.
For additional information on Quadsimia's online services, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 888.499.4440.
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017
- Maggie Reed Welcomed as New Account Representative
Aug. 8, 2017
- Jacob Hruska Welcomed as New Assistant Project Manager at Quadsimia
May. 17, 2017
- Cutting Away from the Competition with Ambulatory Surgery Associates
Apr. 11, 2017
- A Night to Remember with Kristin's Fund
Mar. 21, 2017
- Raising the Bar with ROPS
Mar. 13, 2017
- HHCP Celebrates 20 Years of Health Care Service, 20 Years of Caring with New Responsive Site
Feb. 22, 2017
- A New Way of Looking at Websites with CABVI
Jan. 31, 2017
- Quadsimia Helps Upstate Sports Charities Level the Playing Field for Area Youths
Dec. 29, 2016