Quadsimia Donates to Local Organization
Recently, Quadsimia donated their online services to the Friends of the Utica Armory. Simply stated, the Friends of the Utica Armory's mission is to preserve the rich historical heritage of the Utica Armory and to support the efforts of the soldiers, and their families, of the New York Army National Guard companies that call the Utica Armory their home base.
Quadsimia felt that this was a great opportunity to give back to those soldiers, and their families, who have protected and served our nation for so many years. With that said, we are proud to sponsor and be associated with such a dedicated local organization.
The new website for the Friends of the Utica Armory was launched in late November. Please click here to visit the website.
For additional information on Quadsimia's online services, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 888.499.4440.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017