New WebMail Service Roll-Out Completed
Today, Quadsimia has completed its transition of all our clients to the new email service. The transition, which began last fall and completed this spring, involved migrating thousands of email accounts.
"The webmail roll-out was a crucial piece of our Internet Services offering. We had found our clients were increasingly mobile and had need to get their emails from remote locations... outside their offices and with mobile devices ... providing a more sophisticated solution for them was imperative."
In addition to offering better spam filtering, phishing scam detection, and virus scanning, the new email service gives clients more control over configuring their own email accounts and filters.
Each business client now has its own webmail site with an admin panel to:
Create / Update / Delete email Accounts and Aliases
Build their own Address Books
Set the filtering level for Spam / Junk Emails including whitelists and blacklists
To learn more about the Quadsimia's webmail service or what it can do for your business, contact Quadsimia.
- We've Moved!
Jan. 1, 2019
- A Rock Star Site for The Tone Club - A Fitness Experience!
Aug. 31, 2018
- Q's Britney Whitney Awarded the Les Diven Media Award from the Boilermaker Road Race
Jul. 6, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Daniee Weaver
May. 7, 2018
- CNY Premier Wedding Venues Said "I Do" to a Beautiful New Website
Apr. 10, 2018
- Web Developer / Marketing Analyst Wanted!
Mar. 21, 2018
- Quadsimia Welcomes Pam Mustee as Relationship Manager
Jan. 9, 2018
- Bringing People Home - Lewiston Properties' New Website
Dec. 18, 2017
- Quadsimia Develops New Responsive Website for Northland Trailers
Nov. 7, 2017
- Wine All You Want 2017
Sep. 22, 2017